I support company growth plans by taking interim sales management and front-line sales roles.
My flexibiity, entrepreneurial nature and experience can help by filling gaps in your sales operations.
My sales experience dates back to 1995, and I have held target-bearing positions, both front-line and sales management, since then (aside from the year off I took to get my MBA).
Much of my experience is within start-up and ‘challenger’ organisations; operating with limited budgets and resource, securing business-wins through engagement with board-level prospects.
A selection of my relevant sales and sales management experience includes:
- Managing the national sales operation for a management consultancy company
- Set up, recruitment and management of a sales team within the software sector
- Management of a start-up national sales team in the IT consulting space
- Leadership of a major account team responsible for £50pa revenues within the mobile sector
- Leadership of an outbound telesales operation for a telecommunications company
- Achievement of year-on-year sales targets for a mobile technology company
- Overachievement of sales targets within a software vendor during challenging market conditions
- Consistent over-achievement of sales targets within a IT/management consulting company
To discuss how I can support your company grow, make contact by telephone or email: